In the beautiful, touristic city of Miraflores, discover the best delights locals have known for generations at seven authentic food stops. Wander the local market for an exploration of new flavors, sampling gourmet bites and exotic fruits you'll only find in Peru ... More info ›
In the beautiful, touristic city of Miraflores, discover the best delights locals have known for generations at seven authentic food stops. Wander the local market for an exploration of new flavors, sampling gourmet bites and exotic fruits you'll only find in Peru. At the end of the tour, visit the chocolate museum to know its history and flavors.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooking Class in Lima, Av Jose Larco 400 Main gate of Municipality of Miraflores, Kennedy Park., Lima Lima 18 Peru
The meeting point is at the door of the church (virgen milagrosa) located in Kennedy Park at 10:30am.
• Firstly, your local Peruvian guide will take you to a great colorfull market, to soak up the history, atmosphere and taste peruvian native fruits.
• Next you will try the best smoothie made by lucuma (Incas’s Fruit).
• Your tour will continue to a small restaurant near to the market, Where we will enjoy a delicious causa (like mashed potatoes).
• You will get a detailed explanation of the main monuments we meet on our way and you will learn the connection with the local traditions and history.
• Then, we will taste the world famous Ceviche in a small restaurant near kennedy park, and learn the real history of this popular dish.
• Then, you will enjoy a delight called Papa a la huancaina (Potatoes Huancaina style), a delcious dish very popular in our peruvian coast.
• In one of the best restaurants in Peru you will enjoy the best peruvian dessert, the yummy picarones (Peruvian Sweet Potato – Squash Fritters).
• Nothing better to finish the tour with a delicious chocolate in different versions like white, brown, black and learning about cacao.
Duration: 4 hours